Digital Borders Frame Clip Art Decorative Scrapbooking Element

stock digital frame image
digital frame clip art .jpg
stock frame illustration
digital frame clip art .png

This is a beautifully decorative digital frame image I created from a vintage illustration I found in a 1922 lifestyle magazine. I love the stylized floral design around the border. And, I also love the distressed look of the digital border image. I think a distressed look adds to the charm of the border illustration. The .png format I've given you has a transparent background inside the borders of the frame so that you can completely frame any image you want. I hope you enjoy this decorative frame clip art for many of you rprojects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...